Hello CSSA members. Here are the details about Saturday’s event:
Noon to 1PM:
- Pizza and snacks will be provided in the outdoor patio area just past the oval turnstiles. Families and adult skaters will get a chance to visit.
*If possible, please click on the link below to register by Friday evening so we can get a rough idea how many pizzas to order.
- Clothing samples (speedsuits, tracksuits and slides) will be available in the oval lounge for skaters to try on. Our club order will be placed very soon, so don’t delay getting yours in! **please note the samples are also available to try-on this Thursday and Friday evening during skating practice hours.
- We will also have our “Buy and Sell” area set-up. If you are in need of some items or are looking to sell, please feel free to bring your equipment with you. (The CSSA is not responsible for sales made between members.)
1PM to 2PM break-out sessions:
- In the Oval boardroom, new parents will have a chance to ask questions of the technical director and board members and find out details about the upcoming season.
- In Room 54 (beside the skate shop on the lower level), coach Ryan Hickman will teach a skate sharpening session for parents and teen skaters.